Golden Designs Nora 2 Person Outdoor-Indoor PureTech™ Hybrid Full Spectrum Sauna (GDI-8222-01) - Canadian Red Cedar Interior / IN STOCK
Couldn't load pickup availability
Use this text to encourage communication or promote sharing on social networks.
Golden Designs Nora 2 Person Outdoor-Indoor PureTech™ Hybrid Full Spectrum Sauna (GDI-8222-01) - Canadian Red Cedar Interior
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING!
Shipping, Sales Tax and a 5-year warranty will all be included. (Except CA & WY)
We just sold one this weekend so we ONLY have ONE left!!! Unless you don't mind waiting for a few months.
Schematic Diagrams, instructional manuals of the Sauna and more pictures will be available upon request. Please inquire within for more information.
With a Golden Designs all-weather exterior outdoor Hybrid (Traditional Stove or Full Spectrum Infrared) sauna, you can turn that dream of your very own home spa into a reality. Even where space is at a premium, you can still enjoy the good life in the form of a delightfully relaxing and invigorating steam sauna in the comfort of your own home.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- 2 person capacity
- All Weather Exterior / Canadian Red Cedar Interior
- Interior Chromotherapy lighting system (Oversize)
- Interior backrest with accent lighting
- Exterior accent lighting
- Touch Screen Control Panel \with built in FM Radio and Bluetooth Connection
- Built in Performance Speakers
- Sandglass, thermometer, bucket and scoop
- Stainless steel hinge and handle
- Full Spectrum IR: Total 6 IR Emitters. 2 Carbon PureTech™ Near Zero EMF Heating Panels and 4 Near Infrared Heating Elements
- Harvia "WALL" Stove 6KW Traditional Sauna Stove with Built in Controls
- Electrical service: 30AMP / 240V (Please consult a certified electrician.)
- Assembled Dimensions Exterior (W x D x H): 59.1" x 70.5" x 87.8"
- Assembled Dimensions Interior (W x D x H): 55.4" x 53.4 " x 75"
- Roof needs to be clear of snow in winter
- This item will be delivered curbside only on a pallet by a freight carrier.
Cleaning: Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners inside the sauna. Unplug the sauna from the wall outlet before cleaning.
Do not use benzene, alcohol, or strong cleaning chemicals in or on the sauna
Note: Any chemical that can damage wood or be absorbed into the wood will damage the sauna