30 DAY RETURN POLICY
- 30 days returns policy
- A restocking fee of up to 20% apply (Suppliers Policy)
- All merchandise must be in its original packaging, unused, and resalable
- Always contact customer service before returning an item
- Shipping for Inbound and Outbound MUST BE provided by the customer and is not refundable.
- Canceling or Returning an item is subject to a 5% admin fee.
DAMAGED ON ARRIVAL
- If you received the product damaged upon delivery the customer should contact us immediately and send pictures of the damaged packaging or product. Failure to provide pictures means NO REFUND.
- Once we determine the damages, we can either ship the parts that are broken or we can accept the return and waive the 20% Restocking Fees
- All visible damages on the packaging must be noted on the Bill of Lading from the freight before signing Received.
- The customer is liable to pack the product for return. The order should be packaged the same way it came to make sure it is protected during shipping. The carrier won't be able to pick it up if it's not packaged properly.
Our policy lasts to 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received your product, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. We will refund the original purchase price minus all shipping costs to and from your location, as well as a restocking fee up to 20% of the original purchase price, depending on the manufacturer. You will be responsible for return shipping to us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging, sale able condition and have all the original manuals, warranty cards and accessories. We don't give refunds to Gift Cards.
If your order is cancelled prior to your package being shipped by our warehouse you might be eligible to be issued a FULL refund. If your order is cancelled after your order is shipped it will be handled as a return.
All products are covered by a 30 day warranty period, unless stated differently on the product page. Most products are covered by much longer warranties, depending on the manufacturer.
HOW TO RETURN
- Send an email to Contact@CalmSpas.com with your original order number, products(s) to be returned, reason for the return and your name.
- RA (Return Authorization) number will be sent to you via email with directions on returning your order. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- You may choose your preferred shipping method for returning product(s) directly to the distribution center address we provide.
- Please purchase insurance when shipping the item back in case. Calm Spas is NOT liable for lost or damaged returned items.
- Email your return tracking number to Contact@CalmSpas.com so we can track the return and save this information for your own reference as proof of pickup. Once the item is received and inspected at the manufacturer’s warehouse, we will issue credit. An email confirmation will be sent once your refund has been processed.
Although we offer free shipping, please remember that you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the actual cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. This also applies for items, that are marked with "free shipping". You will be provided with a copy of the shipping invoice as a proof for the deducted shipping cost. Please use a track-able shipping service for all returns.
Other than a return or exchange due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling charges. Credits will be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again, contact your credit card company and contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Contact@CalmSpas.com.
IMPORTANT: Calm Spas is dedicated to providing high quality images and measurements to assist you in choosing your products. But, image quality may vary depending on your monitor color settings. At times, measurements are rounded off, and occasionally vary slightly from the description. You may contact us via email or phone for precise colors and dimensions of our products.
NEED TO EXCHANGE A PART/ ITEM?
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange anything, send us an email at Contact@CalmSpas.com.
NEVER REFUSE A DELIVERY
All deliveries refused by customers will be subject to the same terms and conditions of our return policy. We want the best buying experience for our customers and we ask that you please accept the package and contact our customer service center so we may address any concerns that you may have.
Please check the packaging of your item(s) prior to signing for delivery. If you notice any damage or missing parts, notify us immediately. We will make an effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements ASAP without extra cost.
In case of damaged packages or missing boxes:
- Write “Package Damaged” when you sign for delivery on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading). Please take photographs and send them via email to Contact@CalmSpas.com. This helps ensure a quick and easy exchange process.
- For items that look significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery and write “Refused Damage” on the paperwork. This will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. Notify us at once for refused deliveries so we can anticipate the return shipment.
- For accepted items with damage or missing parts, do not discard the packaging. Contact us ASAP with photos and we will ship the replacement parts zero charge.
- Most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery, so do not delay. If we cannot replace parts, we will have the carrier pick up the item and send a replacement. Again, all returned products should be in the original packaging.
CalmSpas and its manufacturers/suppliers reserve the right to first fix your product with a replacement part. Most transit damage can be fixed with a simple replacement part.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the product can be returned under our Return Policy. If we made an error and it cannot be remedied, we will arrange the return of the item to us.