CU Series, 60kW Steam Shower Generator
The C2500 is constructed of durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The unit is vertically built to fit narrow mechanical rooms and is designed for easy installation and maintenance.
The C2500 steam room boiler includes a National Board recognized carbon steel pressure vessel wrapped in insulation and a 60kW corrosion-resistant stainless-steel heating element. CU Series generators are pre-tested and delivered factory-wired to assure that each unit is working perfectly.
Health clubs, hotels, day spas, and other large commercial wellness facility rely on the C2500 for reliable, around-the-clock operation. The C2500 steam shower generator is UL-listed, and CSA-listed and meets all ASME requirements to ensure safety and quality.
The unit requires the use of the included Digital 1 Control Package for operation. The control package includes a Digital 1 control with a sensor cover, two steam solenoids, and two AromaSteam steam heads.
The generator includes a pressure gauge and sight glass which allows facility operators to view operating information at a glance. The unit comes with an auxiliary manual reset and low-water cutoff for added safety.
The C2500 generator comes complete with the Automatic Blowdown System which performs daily cleansing of the generator tank. Additionally, we recommend an effective water treatment system to help ensure optimal performance and longevity of the unit.
The C2500 is available in 208V, 240V, and 480V three-phase (3-PH) configurations.
All Mr. Steam CU series generators are designed, engineered, and assembled in America.
C2500 Club Generator
- Sight glass
- Standard with full 1" drain port
- Stainless steel jacket
- Compact vertical design
- Durable electronic components
- Features National Board registered pressure vessel
- Use high quality fibrous glass pressure vessel insulation for maximum energy performance
- Features stainless steel heating elements for corrosion resistance with ASME grade flanges for longevity and reliable performance
- Steam-rated operating and high limit pressure controls for Steam-On-Demand
- Pressure gauge and sight glass to provide operating information at a glance
- Easy installation and service accessibility
- Meet ASME requirements and UL/CSA nationally recognized testing standards
Digital 1 Control
- Steam room temperature regulating sensor
- Advanced low-mass, quick response thermistor with sensor guard
- Durable and capable of responding to steam room temperature within tight tolerances
- Electronic temperature control factory pre-installed with panel mount design supplied with a plate for optional remote installation in a standard 4X4 electrical box
- Allows owner/operator to set room temperature accurately and reliably
- Providing efficient, consistent control with full 100˚ F - 120˚ F range
- Integrated in-steam room high temperature control provides an additional level of reliability
Steam Solenoid Valves (2)
- All brass construction with stainless steel trim, sized to match steamhead distribution
- Steam-rated seat for high reliability and quick response steam delivery
Aroma steam Steamheads (2)
- All brass construction with polished chrome finish
- Full 3/4 inch NPT size for quiet, controlled steam delivery
- Supplied with full-coverage polycarbonate cover
- Engineered to operate seamlessly with Mr. Steam's AromaFlo aromatic oil delivery system
Automatic Blowdown System
- A system programmed daily discharge of accumulated sediment
- Digital Timer provides 24/7 startup/shutdown and AutoFlush operation
Auxiliary Manual Reset
- Independent manual reset
- Backup low water cutoff control
- Steam bath generator 33"L x 24"W x 44"H
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty
|Minimum Cubic Feet||2001 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||2500 CF|
|Shipping Weight||350 lbs|
|Water Supply Connection||1/2" NPT|
|Generator Steam Line Connection||1"NPT|
|Steam Head Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Drain Connection||1" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve PSIG||15 PSIG|
|Control "Rough In" Cut Out||3-1/2" x 3-1/2"|
|Control Sensor Cable||30' 5", 25', 2 Conductor, 24 AWG, Shielded Cable|
|Control Sensor "Rough In" Cut Out||3/8" Diameter|
|Generator Control Connection||6 Position Terminal Block|
|Generator Control Cable||6" Long, 4 Conductors, 16 AWG|