Mr. Steam C0500 CU Series 12kW Steam Shower Generator Package w/CU500
Couldn't load pickup availability
For more exclusive updates, please follow our social media platforms.
Mr. Steam C0500
CU Series 12kW Steam Shower Generator Package w/CU500
Improving on the popular CU500 steam generator, the new Mr. Steam C0500 commercial steam bath generator is engineered for around-the-clock use in the most demanding commercial steam rooms. This high-efficiency, low maintenance steam generator can power one or two steam rooms up to 500 cubic feet (CF).
The C0500 12kW steam shower generator is constructed of durable stainless-steel for years of reliable and efficient operation. The unit is vertically built to fit narrow mechanical rooms for easy maintenance and accessibility.
The MrSteam C0500 steam room boiler includes a National Board registered pressure vessel wrapped in insulation and a 12-kilowatt corrosion-resistant stainless-steel heating element. The generator comes with a pressure gauge and sight glass which allows facility operators to view operation information at a glance. The unit includes an auxiliary manual reset, low-water cutoff for added safety.
Health clubs, resorts, hotels, day spas, and other large commercial centers rely on Mr. Steam CU series generators for reliable and hands-off, automated operation. The C0500 generator is UL-listed, ASME-certified and CSA-certified to ensure safety and quality. All CU Series units are wired and pre-tested before shipping to ensure that each unit is working perfectly.
The unit comes with an Automatic Blowdown System which performs daily programmed cleansing of the generator tank to prevent sediment build-up. Additionally, we recommend the use of an effective water treatment system to ensure optimal performance of the unit.
The included Digital 1 control package maintains pre-set steam room temperatures and ensures consistent steam production. The package includes a factory-installed digital 1 control with a sensor guard, CU steam head, steam solenoid valve, and all necessary operating equipment. The included AromaSteam steam head infuses essential oil aromas into the steam room.
The C0500 generator is available in 208V, 240V, and 480V three-phase (3-PH) configurations, and 208V, 240V single-phase (1-PH) configurations.
All Mr. Steam CU Series generators are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
CO500 Club Generator
- Sight glass
- Standard with full 1" drain port
- Stainless steel jacket
- Compact vertical design
- Durable electronic components
- Features National Board registered pressure vessel
- Use high quality fibrous glass pressure vessel insulation for maximum energy performance
- Features stainless steel heating elements for corrosion resistance with ASME grade flanges for longevity and reliable performance
- Steam-rated operating and high limit pressure controls for Steam-On-Demand
- Pressure gauge and sight glass to provide operating information at a glance
- Easy installation and service accessibility
- Meet ASME requirements and UL/CSA nationally recognized testing standards
Digital 1 Control
- Steam room temperature regulating sensor
- Advanced low-mass, quick response thermistor with sensor guard
- Durable and capable of responding to steam room temperature within tight tolerances
- Electronic temperature control factory pre-installed with panel mount design supplied with a plate for optional remote installation in a standard 4X4 electrical box
- Allows owner/operator to set room temperature accurately and reliably
- Providing efficient, consistent control with full 100Ã‹Å¡ F - 120Ã‹Å¡ F range
- Integrated in-steam room high temperature control provides an additional level of reliability
Steam Solenoid Valve
- All brass construction with stainless steel trim, sized to match steamhead distribution
- Steam-rated seat for high reliability and quick response steam delivery
- All brass construction with polished chrome finish
- Full 3/4 inch NPT size for quiet, controlled steam delivery
- Supplied with full coverage polycarbonate cover
- Engineered to operate seamlessly with Mr.Steam's AromaFlo aromatic oil delivery system
Automatic Blowdown System
- System programmed daily discharge of accumulated sediment
- Digital Timer provides 24/7 startup/shutdown and AutoFlush operation
- Auxiliary Manual Reset
- Independent manual reset
- Backup low water cutoff control
- Steam bath generator 30"L x 20"W x 38"H
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty
|Minimum Cubic Feet||401 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||500 CF|
|Kilowatt Rating (kW)||12 kW|
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.)||250 lbs|
|Water Supply Connection||1/4" NPT|
|Generator Steam Line Connection||1" NPT|
|Steam Head Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Drain Connection||1" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve PSIG||15 PSIG|
|Control 'Rough In' Cut Out||3-1/2" x 3-1/2"|
|Control Sensor Cable||30' 5', 25', 2 Conductor, 24 AWG, Shielded Cable|
|Control Sensor 'Rough In' Cut Out||3/8" Diameter|
|Generator Control Connection||6 Position Terminal Block|
|Generator Control Cable||6' Long, 4 Conductors, 16 AWG|
|Width In Inches||20"|
|Depth In Inches||30"|
|Height In Inches||38"|