Mr. Steam CT15E
CT Day Spa Package 15KW Steam Bath Generator
If you see a lower price on the Mr. Steam CT15E commercial steam generator, call us, and we’ll beat it, plus 10% of the difference!
The Mr. Steam CT15E day spa steam generator provides years of dependable service. The unit is built for professional day spa and hotel steam rooms that operate for less than six hours a day and have a maximum two-bather capacity.
The unit is constructed with a stainless-steel outer casing and is built to ASME and UL nationally recognized testing standards.
The CT Day Spa System comes complete with the iTempo Plus operating control, Auto Flush maintenance draining system, AromaSteam steam head, MSTS Temperature Sensor, generator drip pan, and a variety of other noteworthy components.
The unit is equipped with the factory-installed Express Steam which maintains water temperatures so that your member bathers may start steaming quickly.
The Auto Flush cleaning system automatically drains the generator tank after each use to help prevent calcification and to ensure the optimal performance of the unit.
The included iTempo Plus control offers control of important steam room functionality such as duration, temperature, and on/off. The control comes with a matching finish AromaSteam steam head which disperses steam evenly throughout the steam room.
The Mr. Steam CT15E 15kW commercial steam generator is available in 208V and 240V single-phase (1PH) configurations.
The CT15E carries a limited lifetime warranty and is fully serviceable.
All Mr. Steam commercial steam generators are designed, engineered, and assembled in America.
SteamSaunaBath is proud to be an authorized Mr. Steam partner and offer the best steam showers from Mr. Steam for day spas and health clubs. We offer the complete line of Mr. Steam products.
We guarantee the lowest price. If you see steam showers for sale at a lower price, give us a call, we’ll beat it! See our guaranteed price policy for details.
SteamSaunaBath is the bathing environment expert. We specialize in steam room and sauna design, sales, installation, maintenance, and repair services. Our half-century of hands-on experience means that we are uniquely qualified to ensure the success of your bathing space and an unparalleled steam bathing experience. Contact a SteamSaunaBath technical bathing specialist to help you build your steam room: (800) 707-2862.
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating element
- Unitized stainless steel reservoir
- Durable electronic components
- Round MiniDIN control connections
- Electronic water-level system
- Low voltage safety control circuits
- Built-in, 24-volt circuits
- ASME safety valve and full port drain valve
- UL/cUL listed
- Provides control of the steamroom by owner/operator from outside the steamroom.
- Programmable temperature and time settings allow the owner/operator to customize and enhance the steam bathing experience for each bather
- Standard with digital display and ergonomic soft-touch keypad with Chroma, Aroma & programmable memory settings
- Quick-responding temperature sensor maintains temperature within the steamroom
- Solid brass cover for durable finish & quality
- Digital readout display
- Preset 60-minute time cycle
- On/Off and pause modes
- Soft touch keypad
- Inside or outside the steam/shower enclosure installation
- Low voltage operation
- Displays troubleshooting codes
- Square design
- Polished Chrome with iTempo/Plus
- Designed to maintain cooler surface temperatures, with improved steam flow and quieter infusion of aromatic oil into the steam for an enhanced steam room experience
- Solid brass for superior performance and finish
- Quieter operation
- Low profile and sleek design
- Automatically and electronically drains generator after use and refills tank with fresh water for “Clean Steam...Every time®”
- Improves performance and lengthens system life
- Efficiently removes accumulated sediment
- Simple plug-and-play connection
- Full 1” port design
- 24 Volts AC motorized actuation, 50/60 Hz, 6.5 Watts, Class 2
- Two position, normally open
- Brass valve body with 1/2” NPT connections
- 2-Pin integral electrical lead with “plug-in” electrical connection
- Gravity drain
Express Steam Feature
- Built-in thermostat
- Maintains water temperature to start steaming more quickly
- Only available factory installed
- Galvanized sheet metal construction
- Integral 3/4" drain copper fitting
CT-Steam Stop Control
- On/Off operation
- Low profile
- Polished Chrome Trim
- Inside the steam/shower enclosure installation
- Low voltage operation
MSTS Temperature Sensor
- In-shower room temperature sensor
- Allows for temperature adjustment from remote control location
- CT Day Spa generator
- iTEMPO/Plus in Polished Chrome (standard)
- Matching steamhead
- CT SteamStop on/off control (chrome trim only)
- CT81500 AutoFlush automatic drain valve
- Express Steam (factory installed)
- MS 103867 drain pan
- MSTS in-room temperature sensor, 30’ long
- MiniDIN control cable, 30’ long
- 3-pin control cable, 30’ long, hard-wired to control with plug-in connector
- RTV silicone sealant, .5 ounce tube
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty
- cULus Listed and CE approved
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet||576|
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet||675|
|Kilowatt Rating||15 KW|
|Shipping Weight||70 lbs|
|Water Supply Connection||3/8" NPT|
|Generator Steam Line Connection||1/2" NPT|
|Steam Head Connection||1/2" NPT|
|Drain Connection||1" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve PSIG||15 PSIG|
|Width In Inches||17"|
|Depth In Inches||7-7/8"|
|Height In Inches||18-1/2"|
|Width In Inches||4 1/2"|
|Depth In Inches||3/8"|
|Height In Inches||5"|
|AromaSteam Steam Head|
|Width In Inches||3"|
|Depth In Inches||1"|
|Height In Inches||2 3/4"|
|Diameter In Inches||1 1/2"|
|Depth In Inches||1 7/8"|
|Width In Inches||9"|
|Depth In Inches||1 1/2"|
|Length In Inches||25"|