Harvia Club K10G
- Free shipping in the USA
- Shipping Within 2-5 Business Days After Payment
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Club Series 15kW Sauna Heater
The Harvia K10G sauna heating unit has a power rating of 10 kilowatts and is designed for sauna rooms from 388 to 600 cubic feet (CF).
Requires Xenio control and a minimum of 132lbs of stones, sold separately.
- Floor model
- Deluxe stainless steel interior and exterior
- For sauna rooms from 388 to 600 cu. ft.
- Requires a minimum of 132lbs of stones (3 boxes-AC3000)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function (Additional freight charges will apply).
- Multi-layer construction for cooler surface temperature and greater safety
- Rocks have direct contact with electric elements to filter harsh heat
- Optional 24-Hour time clock
- UL tested and listed
- ETL certified
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 19.9"W (505mm) x 16.9"D (429mm) x 27.6"H (701mm)
- 2-Year Warranty (Consumer Use)
- K10G sauna heater
- Installation and operation manual
- 2-Year Warranty (Consumer Use)
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||10 kW|
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet||388|
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet||600|
|240V, Single Phase Amperage||41.7 Amps (2-CIRCUITS)|
|208V, 3-Phase Amperage||27.3 Amps|
|Heater Weight||60 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||192 lbs|
|Width In Inches||19-7/8" (505mm)|
|Depth In Inches||16.9" (429mm)|
|Height In Inches||27.6" (701mm)|
The Harvia K10G 10-kilowatt sauna heater generates intense, pleasant heat throughout the sauna room.
Harvia Club series electric sauna heaters are known for providing exceptional performance, safety, and efficiency. Engineered with the latest in sauna heater technology, the Harvia K10G is perfect for homes, health clubs, hotels, and spas.
The Harvia K10G combines exceptional modern craftsmanship with the age-old tradition of Finnish sauna bathing to deliver a sauna heater without peer. The Harvia K10G electric sauna heater features a large rock capacity that directly contacts the heating elements to ensure a consistent and even flow.
The Harvia K10G 10-kilowatt sauna heating unit required Xenio control for operation is sold separately.
Made in Finland of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel components, the Harvia K10G electric sauna oven is designed for years of safe and reliable operation. All Club Series sauna heaters from Finlandia are UL Listed in the USA.
The Harvia K10G sauna heating unit has a power rating of 10 kilowatts and is available in either 208V or 240V single-phase (1PH) and three-phase (3PH) configurations. Harvia Club Series heaters are available in a variety of power ratings to best suit your needs.
Harvia has been the trusted source for luxury sauna rooms in homes, health clubs, and day spas for the last half-century. SteamSaunaBath is proud to be an authorized Harvia partner.
The sauna will be delivered in 1 box for 1-2 person models or multiple boxes for larger units. All boxes will be strapped vertically to a pallet. Our saunas are delivered in a 53ft semi-truck. The single driver will unload the pallet ONLY to your curbside or end of your driveway.
Once the driver has unloaded the pallet, we ask that you immediately inspect the box(s) for any damage. Please indicate any minor scratches, indentations, or scuff marks on the delivery receipt. You do not need to open the boxes to inspect the sauna. Refuse delivery if you should see a large hole anywhere (most likely damage made by freight carrier forklifts).