Amba Jeeves D-Straight Heated Towel Rack
Couldn't load pickup availability
AMBA JEEVES D-STRAIGHT HEATED TOWEL RACK
We are bringing luxury within your reach. They are the pioneer in introducing affordable, stylish heated towel racks. We have always exceeded the expectations of our customers as each of our towel racks are energy efficient, made from high grade 304 stainless steel and available in both hardwired and plugin configuration. Not to add, our innovative design is a perfect addition to your home.
This model is made in South Africa.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Amba’s heated towel racks collection will never go out of style with its classic round liquid-filled bars design.
A wide variety of choices
- Worried about the space you have? Amba offers a wide selection of sizes with its straight or gently curved horizontal bars option.
- It also comes with 4 different finishes to match your home’s style. It has polished and brushed stainless steel, oil rubbed bronze, and white.
- The greatest about these choices? No matter what you choose - all have the same price.
- Realizing the economic needs of its consumers, Amba Products has an Italian automatic thermostat that self-regulate to maintain the ideal internal temperature range and reduce power consumption.
- This feature ensures optimum operating temperatures and minimal power consumption without any user input.
- Switch sold separately.
Safety at all times
- Amba heated towel racks are designed with two safety cutouts: Once the unit reached 158°f, the unit automatically shuts off until it cools within the allowed temperature range and if the unit reached 242°f, its heating element deactivates completely.
- The towel racks are UL-certified and IPX5 rated for use in the USA and Canada and approved for installation around water sources and above bathtubs.
- Amba’s heated towel racks take between 30 to 45 minutes to reach optimum temperature. It also comes with a 10-year limited warranty.